Enchanted River in Surigao Del Sur

by - Monday, December 04, 2017






Ever since I saw a post about Enchanting River I said to my self that I will soon see this beauty. It was one of the destination on my Mindanao backpacking trip that I feel most excited. I know most of the travelers bucket list includes this river and those who already set foot on this river put this on one of their amazing river and recommended destination. I now understand why.




Seeing the enchanted river makes my heart beats fast, my hair stand on end while staring at this beauty. Truly, enchanting it is. I just can't explain the feeling. It feels really surreal. It differs from any other river I've seen before. There's something about this river that makes it unique from everyone else.





--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------










Swimming is allowed on certain time and you need to wear a vest. Its for our own safety so we should just follow the rules this river is implementing. I did not take a dip into the water. Honestly, I felt scared since it is just me, the only tourist that day. I'm afraid someone will take me while I'm left alone on the river. HAHA! Yep, me being me. :P



If I were in a group I'll probably take a dip on this river. It was so enchanting and inviting its as if it was calling you to take a step closer to it. It's just so mesmerizing that you want to just jump and discover what lies beyond it. But then again, fear over powers it and I just take a photo of it. Loads actually.





My enchanting experience at Enchanted River in Hinatuan Surigao Del Sur is an official entry to my 81 Before 30 Challenge. Surigao Del Sur is my 17th solo province.



More enchanting photos below!!!









































































































--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!